Fortnite Whitelist and No Free vBucks

Fortnite Whitelist and No Free vBucks

Link to Fortnite Battle Royale

Whitelist and No Free vBucks

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 01:01 PM PST

We've been bombarded by a ton of fake vBucks links in the past few days. If you see an ad for these on Facebook, Discord, or Instagram do not click them. They are attempting to take your money and have no intention of giving you v-bucks.

We will always let you know about promotions Epic is doing here first.

As a result of the above, we've taken some additional security measures on what is allowed to be posted on the subreddit. If you make a post and receive a comment saying it's blocked this is why. There is a possibility the website is not malicious and should not have been removed, we will be reviewing these on a case by case basis.

submitted by /u/FinallyRage
[link] [comments]

Correct way to use the make it rain emote

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:24 AM PST

Idea: Special event figure 8 rotating storm

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:42 AM PST

New LTM Coming: 5 Teams of 20!

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 04:10 PM PST

Just got the game and finally got The Dub.

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 01:41 PM PST

I 3D printed a Chug Jug can holder/koozie!

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 05:38 AM PST

Concept: Random skin option in locker

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 04:22 PM PST

Found this May 2014 issue of Game Informer while cleaning my old room.

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:53 AM PST

��������

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:07 AM PST

The real Reason Raptor was put into the Featured Items shop again.

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 05:04 PM PST

Idea: A 'kill tree' at the end of the game showing who killed who. Like a family tree graph.

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 06:01 AM PST

Like one of these family tree graphs, it would show your kill path to victory or defeat.

If you win ultimately there should be 99 kills in the tree even if you only got the last one.

I liked everyone's ideas of more stats and maybe even a route map at the end of the game and just thought this might be an interesting addition.

submitted by /u/Sarge_Jneem
[link] [comments]

In trouble

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 12:22 PM PST

SUGGESTION: Bloody Beaches

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:58 AM PST

Every time..

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:23 PM PST

Idea: At the end of a game, show a map with the circles and the path traveled by the player (sorry for potato drawing).

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 02:21 AM PST

Every time I go for this chest

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:04 AM PST

Fortnite in 15 Seconds (WITH SOUND) Last UPLOAD

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 05:31 AM PST

Account breached and hundreds of dollars being charged with no reply from Epic Support.

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:46 AM PST

Hey Reddit, I know there is a love affair between this community and Epic and although I know some of you may not like this post, I feel it is the only option left for me to get help from the devs. On March 3rd, I awoke to several hundred dollars worth of charges on my Paypal from Epic international, this worried me as I am a minimum wage student who can barely pay for bread more or less someone elses gaming habits. I have purchased the full game to support the devs but now that I need help getting to the bottom of these fraudulent charges, nobody is there. I have been waiting for days for their reply to my refund ticket, and I have sent emails to their support staff and have heard nothing back. I love this game, I love the care the developers take to keep the community happy, but I am now facing overdraft fees from the bank and wont be paid for another week. I need money for food and utility bills this week and everyday I am plunged further into overdraft as a result of this error, I am paying for my stuff on credit now. Paypal wont help, my bank wont help, Epic wont help, so please reddit, I beg you to help me get some sort of help from Epic.

Edit: Wow this community and Reddit as a whole continues to amaze me with their support and kindness! This post reached the wonderful mods at Epic and they have fully refunded the money! It should go through in the next few days, in the meantime I will be dealing with my bank to reverse the overdraft fees, that being said I would like to thank you all for helping amplify my voice so it could reach Epic, and I would like to thank Epic's Reddit mods for their fast response after seeing this post! I hope you all get a delicious victory royale tonight and I'll see you in tilted towers. ;)

Edit #2: I'm still getting comments and messages about this post, I realize that Epic is a busy company with many other refund requests going through, I made this post as I am very broke and struggling to pay my way through university as is, and unlike many others waiting for a refund, every day that this issue was unresolved resulted in worse financial problems for me and my credit, they have since resolved the problem and I am just thankful that this is such an amazingly helpful community and that there is such a direct line of communications between redditors and the devs at Epic

Final Thoughts: I hope my experience can help shed light on other gamers in regards to their own account security, I was blissfully ignorant and did not consider that this stress relieving activity could cause so much more stress in my life - USE TWO FACTOR SIGN IN - for the little effort now, you could save yourself a lot of trouble in the future Also watch what accounts save your financial information and what PayPal has as a pre authorized payee, nothing sucks worse than waking up and seeing money that you don't have for yourself spent on someone else

submitted by /u/eatmyasspaul
[link] [comments]

The Rise and Rise of Fortnite on Twitch

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:36 AM PST

No Scope Headshot FTW

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 06:22 AM PST

TIL the diving boards at the motel are bouncy!

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:01 AM PST

Bruh you thought the first bath tub backflip was OP??!

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:35 AM PST

Fortnite is basically unplayable on Xbox One right now.

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:56 AM PST

Early game lag issues have carried over to throughout the entire match. Weapons don't switch, items are picked up without any noise, building isn't visible after being placed down. What's going on!?

submitted by /u/TS_DiBs
[link] [comments]

Why have trees been getting nerfed more and more?

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:50 AM PST

-Big oak trees used to give 50+ wood

-Big pine trees gave 45+ wood

-Small pine trees gave 25+ wood

Recently, farming materials from trees have been changed every patch. Oak trees now often give 30 wood, big pine trees only give 25-30, and small pine trees give 9-11.

I don't really understand the need to nerf material farming. Now that I get less, I just spend more time farming and less time exploring/fighting. I usually want to farm to at least 400-500 wood during the early game and it didn't feel like such a hassle before.

Spending that extra time every game just to farm the same amount as before makes the gameplay boring and feel like a chore. As stated above, I don't understand the need to nerf materials. With the old material gain, players who used a lot of materials wouldn't have to farm as long and could move around the map faster. Players who didn't farm a lot still got a decent amount of material to work with. Now that it's nerfed, everyone just has to spend more time farming and it's more punishing on players who build a lot.

What are the benefits of nerfing material gain? I feel like it just drags out the farming phase of the game and doesn't add improvement to the gameplay of BR.

submitted by /u/Jtpk009
[link] [comments]

Make It Rain Should Continue Infinitely

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 12:10 PM PST

Artwork/Montage (for posters, canvas, etc)

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:08 AM PST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnite Restoration of Dragon Weapons

Fortnite New Moderator Applications!

Fortnite v.3.3 Delayed